OCCRP is hiring a lot of important jobs. If you are finally tired of the
corporate news world, you can join us where there are hundreds of stories
per reporter and nothing is off limits and no investigation is too big.

We are hiring an African editor:
https://www.occrp.org/en/occrp-jobs/africa-editor
A COO:  https://www.occrp.org/en/occrp-jobs/chief-operating-officer
A front end developer:
https://www.occrp.org/en/occrp-jobs/senior-front-end-developer

I will be posting soon another editor position in Europe and a senior
investigator position (basically the best job in the world) which can be
based a lot of places.  More will be coming.

I am still looking to replace myself as editor in chief (often described as
the worst job in the world). If you're interested, talk to me in Hamburg.

Drew Sullivan - Editor
Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project
Sarajevo/Bucharest/Riga/Washington
https://www.occrp.org
twitter: @drewOCCRP
+387 61 139 403 (mob)