Due to someone being hurt by running into a piece of equipment, the city of Columbia put up Keep out signs at Cell #1 & Cell 4. I called the city and was told that we can still bird at these locations. They asked that we exercise caution. The levees can also be used by bicyclists as a detour for when the MKT trails floods so watch out for them as well.

Jim
Sent from phone