Around 9 AM today (Sunday) I heard and then briefly saw a male Painted Bunting behind the old Kia card dealership (no Kia signage anymore, just parked cars) on Mo Blvd. It was behind the Kia dealership in two medium sized Black Locust trees on the property line between Kia and the next door Dodge dealership to the east. I approached and it flew about 150 yards to the west and landed in  trees behind the Hyundai dealership. When it flew I could detect red color.

Robert Brundage
Jefferson City, MO