I glanced the area this morning for 20 minutes and again this evening for an hour without any indication of a whimbrell or black terns.  But I can echo all the other sightings plus an additional 20 Canada geese, black necked stilt offspring as well.   The area should be providing adequate birding opportunities for at least another week with continued rising water levels in the Mississippi River and the gates being closed in the St John's basin.   The tern activity is high and impressive... To me anyway

Sent from my iPhone