I heard from the PABU’s host, Michael Hennon on Friday, 5/31/19 that the PABU was still coming to his feeder. It was 8:30 pm on 5/30 when he saw it. To reinforce what you said, Tommy, it seems to be sticking with this pattern of spending the day near the river, then showing up at his feeder in the evening. If we can safely assume it is the same bird, and it seems likely. (Thanks to a mutual friend’s introduction, I saw the bird on 5/25/19 at 8:15 pm at Michael's feeder that particular evening.)

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO
hummerhavenunltd.com <http://hummerhavenunltd.com/>