I followed Diane’s direction and the male PABU is still in the same area singing away! @2:15

David Rudder
Des Peres
St Louis County

Sent from David's iPhone.

On Jun 4, 2019, at 10:07 AM, Diane Bricmont <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The male PABU is still singing in the same location. To access the area I parked on the back side of the office complex that's across the street from the entrance to the soccer park. Walk down the hill and you'll  be on Yarnell. The bird is singing in an area near two No Parking signs.

Diane Bricmont
STL CO