Saturday (June 1, 2019), I spotted a WESTERN KINGBIRD on the powerlines at the corner of E Boone Industrial Dr and N Interstate Dr (near the Rangeline/Brown School intersection on the north side of Columbia).  In years past, I have spotted a nesting pair in the area.  I only saw one bird this time, but was driving a van-load of people and didn't have time to stop or binoculars.  It might be worth checking again under better conditions.

Cheers and good birding,
Chase
Columbia, Boone Co., MO
cmdp77 AT mail.missouri.edu