Christine & all,

Further southeast in Cass County you’ll find some. We traveled backroads around Garden City, East Lynne, & Gunn City (close to Johnson & Henry borders) after Big Creek receded last week looking for herps and saw quite a few. Also Route F south out of Garden City to Settles Ford, 6 seen on Saturday coming from the conservation area. Also check Route E north of Strasburg & VV east of P Hill. I rarely make it to western sides of Cass.

Best of luck!
Dan Cowell

Animal Wonders
http://www.animalwonders.net - Programs to enhance appreciation of the natural world.