About 8:50 am, I was enjoying a cuppa in the gazebo and making a to-do list for the upcoming tour. I heard a bright, sharp chip in the swampy thicket. Heard it again and saw a Northern Waterthrush pop up on a Rough-leaf Dogwood branch, pumping its tail. It chipped again, then flew around the gazebo and over the pond to the north Sugar Maple. Couldn't see it again but have been in and out looking for it. Just a heads up, there may be other late migrants still about.

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO
hummerhavenunltd.com