I was just about to type the same thing Margy!

I do too think this may be the same bird (spending his time over on the West side of the Meramec during the morning and then coming to the East side, near Emmenegger Nature Park during the late afternoon/evening).  Could there be two?  The home owner has never seen him earlier than 2 at his house, but lately, he has only been seeing him after 7pm at the feeder.

I am very excited that folks are seeing him from public access now.  But do be safe!

Thanks for these continued reports, how fantastic to have this bird here (it was a lifer bird for me 3 weeks ago).

Shelly

Shelly Colatskie

Naturalist

Powder Valley Conservation Nature Center

Missouri Department of Conservation

11715 Cragwold Road

Kirkwood, MO 63122

314-301-1506 ex 4222