Hi Ken
I dont have anything useful to help with but thought I would relate my experience.
I have always ordered it through Amazon USA because Amazon Australia would not accept Amazon USA gift certificates.As they are pushing us to use Amazon Australia for a tax issue this time I bought it on order from a local bookshop. It was despatched on 15 January with London imprint  but then so had the earlier US purchased ones I guess in Australia the global brute supplies from where it likes. The convenience of modern life huh.
Cheers Pete