*JOURNAL ARTICLE*

DJUNA BARNES AND T. S. ELIOT: THE POLITICS AND POETICS OF "NIGHTWOOD"

GEORGETTE FLEISCHER

Studies in the Novel

Vol. 30, No. 3 (fall 1998), pp. 405-437

Published by: The Johns Hopkins University Press
<https://www.jstor.org/publisher/jhup>

https://www.jstor.org/stable/29533280

A most compelling, comprehensive critique.

CR