On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 12:55:14 -0400, Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I keep wondering if anyone on this  list still wants to have a conversation. ??

Ah, the good ol' days.

I'm sorry but it has been increasingly more difficult for me to write. I'm talking about the head work here not the hand work; I'm as good typing two fingeredly as ever. I have years of TWL notes that have been waiting to be written up into something that passes for an English class composition at least and I'm finding it next to impossible to do even that. I try to keep some TSE things going on though by working on sending in those URLs.

Another thing about writing, my brain has been going its own way, doing things like writing *there* instead of *their*. As far as I know I have always been able to correct that before anyone got  chance to read it but I no their will be a time wen I get cot and that'll be embarrassing.

Regards,
   Rick Parker