Thanks, Pete. Curiouser and curiouser. I'm starting to think the
distribution of his works is more complex than Eliot's poetry. I saw an
offer for all eight volumes of the letters on Kindle for £221.00. Can't
be many takers for reading thousands and thousands of letters on a
screen, can there?  I wonder what the collected prose will go for when
all eight of those volumes are put into print. Much more than £221 I'm
guessing. So it goes.

KA