Another take on this

Chamber Dance Project Brings 'The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock' From
Page to Stage - DC Metro Theater Arts

Choreographer Diane Coburn Bruning and Director Matt Torney discuss the
process and inspiration behind world-premiere theatrical dance performance
of T.S. Eliot's 1915 <x-apple-data-detectors://0> poem

By David Siegel

June 11, 2019

https://dcmetrotheaterarts.com/2019/06/11/chamber-dance-project-prufrock/

CR