Hi everyone,

A reminder about the upcoming deadline for the 10-day retreat and residency
for investigative journalists at Banff Centre
<https://www.banffcentre.ca/hotels>, spectacularly situated in a national
park in Alberta, Canada.

Through a combination of interactive seminars & workshops, you'll learn to
identify research sources, mine the necessary info, and turn data &
interviews into rich, engaging narratives.

Our guest faculty this year is Aron Pilhofer, now at Temple U -- a Guardian
and NYT alum who specializes in digital transformation and innovation,
joining myself and Robert Cribb of the *Toronto Star*. Apply by June 26→
http://bit.ly/2WeU5bU

Please get in touch with me if you have any questions. Expect breathtaking
hikes and long stretches of time to focus on your investigation, along with
in-depth conversations with fellow journos.

Thanks,

Patti