Dear fellow journalists,

We're looking for partners in Asia interested in receiving a digital security training (for free!). We're in the process of applying for a grand so we can offer them for free to media companies and want to include a list of interested parties. It's only for media companies in Asia at the moment.

Specifically, the training will include digital safety tools, country-specific case studies, legal-framework, safety assessment and field work safety plan.

Here's some more information about us <https://www.globalgroundmedia.com/about/> and our training sessions <https://www.globalgroundmedia.com/trainings/>.

Regards,

Anrike Visser

Founder & CEO
Global Ground Media

skype: anrike.visser
signal: +959448620605

Check my availability here <https://calendly.com/anrikevisser>.

 <https://www.globalgroundmedia.com/> <https://www.globalgroundmedia.com/> <https://www.globalgroundmedia.com/> <https://www.globalgroundmedia.com/>

 <https://www.globalgroundmedia.com/> <https://www.globalgroundmedia.com/> <https://www.globalgroundmedia.com/>Sign up forĀ  <https://www.globalgroundmedia.com/>our newsletter <https://www.globalgroundmedia.com/> about international affairs!

www.globalgroundmedia.com <http://www.globalgroundmedia.com/>