I searched for the CONW again this morning from 0600 to 0720 and did not see or hear him. My assessment is that he likely moved on with the clear night last night, but if anyone does see him please pass the word on. There were at least two other birders there when I left this morning, so fingers crossed they find him (or another).

Tommy J Goodwin Jr., E.I.