Went by today. Marine Avenue is flooded and closed at the lake. The parking lot at Sailboat Cove is mostly flooded and the rowers building is surrounded by water. I have not seen this much flooding there without a levee break. I bet the Blues are thankful that the practice facility there was blocked now.

David Becher
St. Louis

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29, 2019 at Camp Cover Point, Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Osage Beach, MO