Mike Niles and I birded the north end of Watkin's Mill SP....north parking
lot, across the bridge, and up the gravel road to the old school and church
this afternoon. We spotted a male, Black-throated Green Warbler.  We also
had a female Blackburnian, both American Redstarts, Nashville W., Kentucky
W., and N. Parula.  Mike had a Magnolia Warbler there yesterday along with
a male Blackburnian Warbler along with a late Red-breasted Nuthatch.  Just
past the bridge is a sycamore with nesting Red-shouldered Hawks.  Not real
birdy this afternoon but we really loved the Black-throated Green (male)
and the Blackburnian Warbler.

Here is the checklist: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S56283002

Still some good birding except for the leaves, leaves, leaves...…

Have a great one....

--
Terry L. Miller
Plattsburg, MO

www.millerstaxidermy.net

"Ever since the creation of the world his invisible nature, namely his
eternal power and deity, has been clearly perceived in the things that have
been made."  Romans 1:20