I arrived 3:45 p.m. no BWWD were present.
4 of them stepped out from the foliage against the bank on the far-end of the pond at 4:30 p.m. They flew in unison (very cool) to a low branch in the water, about 5:00, and were soon joined by 2 more that flew in.  A total of 6 were present when I left at 6:00 p.m. That low branch was fairly close to the bank on the HWY AB side.

One of the original 4, one of them was banded - I can partially read the numbers from my photo.
Are you supposed to report to someone when you locate a banded bird or duck?

I had checked across the road for possible feeding in the grain dumps, but the access I used last year was blocked off.

Ev Luecke
St. Charles, MO.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/