I found the Bobolinks I was hoping for today just a mile or so south of Greer Springs on County Road 410. Bobwhites were still calling. Beautiful day after such a stormy night.

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul alike.
John Muir

Cindy Bridges
Couch Mo
Oregon County