Continuing in a large puddle within 5 feet of the River Des Peres Greenway at Gravois at the edge of New St Marcus Cemetery.  I saw it at 10am this morning.  Probably easiest to go into the cemetery or to park in the Walgreens lot and walk across the bridge.  Bonus:  if you park at Walgreens you’ll get to see 100+ cliff swallows gathering mud for their nests.

Maureen Thomas-Murphy

St Louis

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Thomas Bormann
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 9:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Black-bellied Whistling Duck

Now perched on a stick in the River Des Peres. Seen from the Walgreens parking lot at Gravois and the river.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android <https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

  _____

Archives <https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html>  / Subscription options <https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1>  / ASM Website <http://mobirds.org>  / Email the list owners <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5, 2019 at Bunker Hill Retreat near Mountain View, MO Details and Online Registration <http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>