Cara Joos and I went to relocate the hooded warbler at Grindstone NA and it it turned out to be a Swainsons Warbler. Close looks very  good recording’s.  Rusty cap, dark eyeline pale beige under parts large bill.

Bird did not respond to Hooded song but responded aggressively to My recording from Saturday and to the Swainsons song in Sibley app.

 Bird is in the same general area as previous days; north end of isolated hill in center of the area. Bird is currently north of the cross trail that passes on the north side of the hill. Loud song can be heard at some distance.
--
John Besser
Columbia MO