Sorry for this late post, but I’m pretty sure I had a singing Hooded Warbler at Grindstone this morning. Nothing much compared to the dozen or more reported from Perry County, but a bird I have never found in Boone County before

Bird was heard but not seen, in dense undergrowth just north of the isolated hill in the center of the area.  I got a good sound recording that I posted on Facebook; I’d appreciate anybody’s opinion of whether I’m correct in my ID.
--
John Besser
Columbia MO