First of all, had a wonderful time leading my writing group in an intro to birding birdwalk in Columbia's Grindstone Park. What an up close view we had of one Indigo Bunting who just sat and sat there and sang for us 10 feet away. Later, I birded a little while on my own and had one quick but definite look at a male Wilson's Warbler. (if you park in the lot just off Old 63, it was a stone's throw away, in the grassy area on the left just before the big bridge.) He was not much above eye level. Had two Yellow Throated Vireos very visible in the same spot. Later and way late in the day, a Wood Thrush was seen at Rock Bridge.

Jane Frazier