Stopped on my way home from work just a mile or so south of Greer Springs on County Road 410 in Oregon Co.  This is a location where I normally see Bobolinks, Shrike and Northern Bobwhites. Today I only saw the Bobwhites, but was pretty happy with that, since I only stayed 15 minutes or so.  Dickcissel were back along with Eastern Kingbirds. I will check again Friday while heading to the Spring meeting at Bunker Hill Retreat.
 Arrived home and had a Blue Grosbeak to greet me in the driveway.  Good end to my day.

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul alike.
John Muir

Cindy Bridges
Couch Mo
Oregon County