I am observing 9 American Avocets right now on the rock bar extending out from below the Litton center.  The are also a couple of Caspian terns, at least 5 Forster's terns, a Bonaparte's gull, and 3 Common loons...two in awesome plumage.

I will submit to eBird after I finish later.

Terry L Miller
Plattsburg, MO