I just photographed a White-winged Dove at my feeders in central Bollinger County. It is the first record of this species for the county, at least as far as eBird is concerned. It was present for about 20 minutes. I haven't seen it since.

If it returns regularly, I'll provide directions to my house for those who might want to come see it.

Coincidentally, I had FOY Ruby-throated Hummingbirds (2, male) at the same time.

eBird checklist: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S55160551

Mike Taylor
Marble Hill, Bollinger County