Good Morning!

St. Louis Audubon Society & Great Rivers Greenway will have a beginner walk at Creve Coeur Park this Saturday April 20, 2019.

We will meet on the south side parking lot of the The Lakehouse Restaurant located at 2160 Creve Coeur Mill Road across from the Lou Fusz Soccer Park at 8am. We will walk for about two hours. We may go visit the Eileen Pfiefer picnic shelter to check waterfowl.
Everyone is welcome!

Please dress for the weather conditions. It could be a bit muddy after the all of the rain expected in the next few days..

Directions:
From I-70 take the Maryland Height Expressway (MO-141) south to Creve Coeur Mill Road Turn left at the signal. The restaurant will be on your right south of the Page Avenue extension overpass.

From US64/US40: take MO-141 north to Creve Coeur Mill Road and turn right. The restaurant will be on your right south of the Page Avenue extension overpass.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE LAKEHOUSE RESTAURANT FROM OLIVE & CREVE COEUR MILL ROAD DUE TO ONGOING CONSTRUCTION ON CREVE COEUR MILL ROAD.

Mary Dueren
St. Louis Audubon Society