The Henslow's Sparrows may have returned yesterday, but I did not have time to check.  I went along Klink and Hi Lonesome Roads and heard them on both.  A great big bonus bird was an Upland Sandpiper standing on the corner post of Hi Lonesome and Lumpee Avenue.
Marge Lumpe

Marge Lumpe
Benton County MO