St. Louis Audubon Society will have a bird walk at Castlewood State Park this Saturday, April 6.  Moderate walking will be involved as we look for early migrants and the arrivals of some of our summer breeding birds.

This half day trip starts at 7:30 AM.  From Highway 270 or 141, take Big Bend West to Reis Road.  South on Reis Road to Kiefer Creek Road.  Take a left on Kiefer Creek into the park and meet at the first parking lot on the right, just after the park office. Part of the park may be closed due to high water on the Meramec River, but we will be keeping an eye on it....

All are welcome to join us!  Your leaders will be Sue Gustafson and Pat Lueders.  Any questions, contact me at 314-882-8006.

Sue Gustafson
St. Louis, MO