I was quite surprised yesterday morning to see a Rose-breasted Grosbeak perched in my dogwood. He was a rather rough looking young male,  not yet sporting the full adult plumage.  I got a few quick photos through the window before he flew off and never saw him on any of my feeders. Poor photos and checklist are on Ebird.

Diane Bricmont
STL CO