I took our dog Diego out for an early evening walk today, and I was overjoyed to hear American Woodcock on both the east and west side of our property.  I have been envious of all the reports of others hearing them, and today was the day they began calling here.  It must be the change in temp, right?
Happy Day!
Marge Lumpe

Marge Lumpe
Benton County MO