We (Ron and I) took a brief tour around Hi Lonesome today.  Although much of it had apparently just been burned in the last couple of days, Ron spotted a bird flying across the road.  He said he thought it had just caught a bug.  I scoured the landscape trying to see where the bird had landed and was overjoyed to see a Loggerhead resting in one of the stick shrubs.  Beautiful!  There was not much of anything else out there except a couple of American Kestrels and a couple of Red-tails.
Marge Lumpe

Marge Lumpe
Benton County MO

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>     Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>