Yes, there is an app for this too, but I posted to cover all the questions
I get from folks who were unable to find the maps where they used to be,
and probably don't use apps or haven't started using apps, or don't want to
run out of space for all their photos with too many apps. But yes, if you
are an apt app-ster, that would be for you.

Brad