MO birders,
Pine warblers were singing - from pines - in McDonald County,
yesterday, 3-7-19.  They are not a strong migrant, and by experience,
as well as the literature, are among our first singing warblers.
They regularly winter here in our southeastern U.S., so, don't have
too far to travel.
Historically, 30 years, I have several places in Joplin, Jasper County,
where I have found them.  Usually, early April.
Larry, in Joplin.
Lawrence Herbert   [log in to unmask]                  3-8-19.