I found a large flock of Ross's Geese (300-400) in Dunklin County today.  I took some photos and when I looked at them later, I notice a single Dark Morph in the mix.  I understand this is pretty rare.  I don't know if others are interested in seeing it but they can find the exact location of the flock on ebird along with the photos.

The flock was in a field just off Highway 164, a little east of the floodway ditches near County Roads 703 and 705.

Tim Jones
Dunklin County