BTW,

How to pronounce Mícheál Ó Siadhail in Irish

https://forvo.com/word/m%C3%ADcheál_ó_siadhail/

CR

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 12:08 PM Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We may as well listen to the poet.

An Evening With Micheal O'Siadhail: The Five Quintets Poetry Reading

https://youtu.be/GcY0QBixUyc

CR

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 11:44 AM Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, Rick. Quite an event.

The Five Quintets - Micheal O'Siadhail - Google Books

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Five_Quintets.html?id=1cDPtgEACAAJ

CR

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 1:29 PM Richard Seddon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks

Sent from my iPad