Saturday, February 9th

Destination: Clarence Cannon NWR

Departure Point: Moser’s Foods (formerly Patricia’s Foods), 900 N. Keene St. Columbia, MO.

Departure Time: 7 a.m.

Leader: Eric Wood

Contact Info: [log in to unmask] or 573-673-0215

We will leave Moser’s at 7:00 a.m. so we can meet the St Louis Audubon Society group at the Visitor Center at Clarence Cannon NWR at 9:00 AM.

The SLAS trip will last all day and the CAS group will plan to return to Columbia no later than 6 PM, but we can plan for a car to return earlier if people are so inclined. Contact Eric if you are interested or if you have questions, so we can plan our carpool.

Eric Wood

Columbia MO