Saturday,February 9th

Destination:Clarence Cannon NWR

Departure Point: Moser’s Foods (formerly Patricia’sFoods), 900 N. Keene St. Columbia, MO.

Departure Time: 7 a.m.

Leader: EricWood

Contact Info:[log in to unmask] or 573-673-0215

We will leave Moser’s at 7:00 a.m. so wecan meet the St Louis Audubon Society group at the Visitor Center atClarence Cannon NWR at 9:00 AM.

The SLAS trip will last all day and the CASgroup will plan to return to Columbia nolater than 6 PM, but we can plan for a car to return earlier if people are soinclined. Contact Eric if you are interested or if you have questions, so wecan plan our carpool.

Eric Wood
 Columbia MO