We were just leaving Eagle Bluffs at dusk this evening, about 6pm, and saw large white birds in the distance. We thought we were going to see swans, but it turns out they were American White Pelicans, about 25-30. They could be seen, but barely, from the main road looking over the water toward the river around pool 6 or 7. I didn't notice any had been reported on ebird yet this year, so I thought it might be early for them.
There were 2 swans nearby too, but too far and getting too dark to identify.