Come join the 2nd meeting of the Missouri Young Birders Club of Kansas City for youth ages 8-17:
Burroughs Nature Center and Bird Sanctuary,
7300 West Park Rd, Blue Springs MO 64015 (in the Lake Jacomo area)
Saturday, Feb. 9th at 9:00 a.m.

Dress for the weather. If conditions are suitable, we'll walk the trails to search for birds (bring your binoculars/field guides/phone apps), but if the weather is intolerable, we can stay inside and view birds at the large feeder area.

Plan to stay for the bird banding (weather permitting) at 10:00 by the Missouri River Bird Observatory staff. It's a great way to see wild birds up close and ask lots of questions.

We want this club to be a great way for you to meet others your same age who enjoy birds. Have birding friends? Invite them to join us.

Questions: (816) 356-6986

Keep learning and keep observing....
Hope to see you at the Feb. 9th meeting,
Sara Scheil

March 9th Meeting- 9:00 a.m.; Lakeside Nature Center, 4701 E Gregory Blvd, Kansas City MO 64132