This morning, my friend, Sue, stopped by to pick up the mealworms I'd ordered for us to share. A Red-shouldered Hawk flew in across the street and we were able to get good looks at it. She had seen one in Florida before, but not here. We went inside and the hawk's mate flew into the swampy thicket in back. We stepped outside again and the bird kept coming in closer, allowing for a wonderful study. I was able to get some images of this beautiful hawk. We also were watching and listening to the 13 Pine Siskins I had counted earlier in the morning. After Sue left, nine of the siskins got in together to have a bath-fest. I don't think I've had that many in the bubbler together before!

I've uploaded images beginning here:  https://hummerhavenunltd.com/p246534514/hc39a5ba7#hc39a5c28

What a fun morning!

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis County, MO