Perhaps somewhere,
someplace deep
Inside your being,
you have undergone important changes
while you were sad.

—  Rainer Maria Rilke, ‘Letters to a young poet’

CR

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 2:51 PM Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Incidentally,

“A story has no beginning or end: arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead. / You needn't be so scared. Love doesn't end. Just because we don't see each other...”

- Graham Greene, The End of the Affair

CR