*Only by the form, the pattern, / Can words or music reach / The stillness,
as a Chinese jar still / Moves perpetually in its stillness. / Not the
stillness of the violin, while the note lasts, / Not that only, but the
co-existence, / Or say that the end precedes the beginning, / And the end
and the beginning were always there / Before the beginning and after the
end. / And all is always now. *
* - T. S. Eliot, Four Quartets*
https://www.tangdynastytimes.com/2013/07/chinese-jar.html

CR