Error during command authentication.

Happen to come upon a quotation which might or might not have a bearing on the subject.

“Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.”
  - Jean Paul Sartre

 CR

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 12:31 PM Richard Seddon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I tried to resist, I really did

“At the still point” sounds very much like the famous and essential physics  “principle of least action”.   This principle underlies the law of conservation of energy.  I don’t have a through (even rudimentary) grasp of the principle but it underlies much of modern physics.

Sorry

Sent from my iPad