Nancy

I have taken plenty of calculus and without it would not be able to study, or better yet try to learn, quantum field theory.

I also study poetry.

As I believe Eliot, or was it Pound, once said and I paraphrase, metrics are everything.

Einstein played a decent violin and wrote a book explaining special relativity using one equation.  That equation uses only algebra.

Richard Feynman (won the Nobel in 1965 and originated the theory of quantum electrodynamics) played bongo drums at a near professional level and linked quantum mechanics to special relativity.

Sent from my iPad