    Thanks, CR, Pearce is always an interesting commentator. I liked
    some of his remarks about Eliot and TWL, especially his saying, "The
    Waste Land is a difficult poem, but it's not/that/ difficult"!
    There's a different perspective. But he does make some nice
    observations to back it up, enough to make checking out his book a
    priority. Will have to listen again to get the title. Anyhow, good find.