Count me among the confused. It's been over 50 years since I've done
anything at all with equations, but isn't something amiss in the setup
here? In order to get 26 on the left side of the equation before adding
it to 55, you have to know that you do not add the 3 to the preceding
numbers before multiplying it times the square root of 4. Another set of
parentheses is needed around the 3 X sq. rt.4? Or maybe removing the X
between 3 and the sq rt of 4?